www socialsecurity gov setup activation code – in this article i am going to tell you how you request access to SSNVS to receive your www socialsecurity gov setup activation code so you can view your name and SocialSecurity number errors, or use the Social Security Number Verification Service. Please follow below simple easy steps.
How To Request Access To SSNVS?
- Log into your BSO account by entering your Business Services Online User ID and password at https://www.ssa.gov/bso/bsowelcome.htm.
- Once you logged into your account now from the main menu of BSO, click on the Request New Services link.
- Thereafter a new web page will appear with a description of available suite of services.
- Select the SSA Services Suite for Employers checkbox and then click the Next button to continue to verify Social Security Number Online.
- Click on the Yes button to request access to this function.
- Once you done all the process mentioned above now SSA aka Social Security Administration will sent mail you social security activation code for SSNVS to your employer at the address the IRS has on file from the Form 941, Employer’s Federal Tax Return or SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number. You will receive bso activation code usually received within two (2) weeks.
www socialsecurity gov setup activation code
To activate your access to the SSNVS service, You will need social security activation code that was mailed to your employer id.
- Once you received your www socialsecurity gov setup activation code now visit BSO link https://www.ssa.gov/bso/bsowelcome.htm or https://www.socialsecurity.gov/bso/bsowelcome.htm.
- Look for the enter activation code link.
- Click on the activation code link and then enter your social security gov activation code.
- You you entered the activation code now you will get a Confirmation message that SSA has approved your request.
Hope you like this article, feel free to comment below.