Kroger Feedback Survey 2023 – If you are a customer of Kroger then you should take participate in Kroger Feedback Survey 2023 at www.krogerfeedback.com and by completing the survey you could win a $5,000 Kroger Gift Cards for free.
How To Enter Kroger Feedback Survey 2023?
There are two ways to enter the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
1. Make A Purchase – Visit https://www.krogerfeedback.com , https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com then enter the required information like Date, time of purchase and entry id which is located on the bottom of your specially marked Kroger receipt received from the participating Kroger locations, Once you entered required information now click on the “Start” button to start the survey after that complete the survey by answering required guest satisfaction survey questions including your correct contact information.
2. Without Purchase (AMOE) – Enter Kroger feedback without receipt, hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728.
Once you entered Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey by following methods, Now you are eligible to win 1 of 6 $5,000 Kroger Gift Cards or 1 of 600 $100 Kroger Gift Cards.
www.krogerfeedback.com Survey 2023 Rules
- The Kroger Feedback Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia (excluding FL, NY and RI), who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law.
- Begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on January 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on Friday, September 30, 2023.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per day.
- The Sponsor of this Survey is The Kroger Co., 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release.
- Grand Prize (6 Winners): Each lucky winner receive a $5,000 Kroger Gift Cards.
- First Prize (600): Each lucky winner will receive one hundred (100) First Prizes which will each consist of a $100 in Kroger Gift Cards
(ARV: $100 each).
Total value of all Prizes per Survey Period is $15,000.
Kroger Feedback Customer Service Number
You can contact Kroger Feedback Customer Service at 1-800-576-4377.
Who is Kroger?
Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retail company that operates (either directly or through its subsidiaries) supermarkets and multi-department stores throughout the United States. Founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kroger operates approximately 2,720 grocery retail stores under its various banners and divisions in 35 states and the District of Columbia with store formats that include hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, department stores, and 130 jewelry stores (782 convenience stores were sold to EG Group in 2018).
Kroger operates 33 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,617 supermarket fuel centers, 2,253 pharmacies, and 225 The Little Clinic in-store medical clinics. As of October 01, 2022, Kroger’s headquarters are located in downtown Cincinnati. The Kroger Company is the United States’ largest supermarket operator by revenue and fifth-largest general retailer. The company is one of the largest American-owned private employers in the United States. Kroger is ranked #17 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
5 thoughts on “www.krogerfeedback.com Survey – Welcome Kroger Feedback Survey”
I have had a terrible experience with Kroger/Fry’s food stores in store and with customer service on the phone. I tried to use some gift cards that I had to purchase my groceries and was treated as if I had stolen them. I left the store to contact customer service about the gift cards and was told that the cards were too old and invalid. How can that be when gift cards do not have an expiration date?!?!? I was given these cards as gifts without purchase receipts and it is unknown to me when and where these cards were purchased. I will not be accepting any more gift cards that have Fry’s or Kroger store names and for that matter, I will not be shopping at Fry’s ever again. There are too many more options for grocers in my local area. I also will be sharing my horrible experience with friends and family members.
You have built a very nice store in Teays Valley. I do have a safety suggestion that deserves consideration. The top shelves of the coolers along the walls are so high that after the items on the front are taken, I cannot reach next row. I often open the door to step on the lower shelf to reach the next row of the top shelf knowing that this is not safe. While shopping the same area of our Walmart store, I noticed they have a stepping rail in front of all the coolers along the walls. This really makes it handy and safer for all of us shorter people. Is this something you would consider doing in your stores. I spoke with one of the store managers (Eli). He was very nice, however I felt that this concern was stopping with him. Would you please reply. Thanks,
I have been a loyal customer of your store here in Chesapeake VA both the Pharmacy & Store it self since you open replacing Farm Fresh. But since your foolish decision to opt out of accepting Express Scripts in your pharmacies, has resulted in forcing me to switch to one that accepts express scripts & transfer all my prescriptions. I’m Not alone in doing this while waiting to pick up one of my last prescriptions i heard the 2 people in front of me ask how to switch their prescriptions to their new pharmacy. You will lose more money with this very bad decision in this area, due to high level of Military Retiree’s who have both Medicare & Tricare for life both of which use express scripts.
I shop Krogers every week for two years and then some. I have been trying to get sugar free pan cake syrup in the Kroger brand for weeks. I get coupons for it and now I can’t get it. The shelf is always empty. I have had to go to a name brand. Please try to correct this. Thank You Jean Beers
I do not have a smart phone so cannot scan digital coupons at stores for discounts. I also received a mailing that had a place to scan for Bonus Fuel Points to “boost” my savings. .. how can I scan if I do not have a device to scan with? I am being penalized because I do not have one. I spend large sums of money at Kroger and this does not seem fair. How can I get my savings?