As part of the HCR 48 Task Force on a dispensary system, the Legislative Reference Bureau has been asked to update their report on the lessons that Hawaii can take from other state medical marijuana programs. If you are interested in reading the report, it is available here:
About usThe Drug Policy Forum of Hawai‘i is a non-profit organization founded in 1993 to educate policymakers and the public about effective ways of addressing drug issues in Hawai‘i with sensible and humane policies that reduce harm, expand treatment options, and adopt evidence-based practices while optimizing the use of scarce resources. The Drug Policy Forum of Hawai‘i envisions a just society where drug laws are grounded in science, compassion, and public health, and where criminalization is reserved for those who pose a genuine danger to public safety.
Some Excellent Resources
- New Poll Shows Increased, Strong Support for Cannabis Reform
- Drug Policy Forum’s Legislative Priorities for 2017
- Nurses Continuing Education Training – Nov. 19th – Others Welcome Too!
- Governor Signs Life-Saving Bill To Prevent Overdose Deaths in Hawai’i
- Support the Drug Policy Forum of Hawai’i with a tax deductible donation!
Subscribe to our newsletter