About usThe Drug Policy Forum of Hawai‘i is a non-profit organization founded in 1993 to educate policymakers and the public about effective ways of addressing drug issues in Hawai‘i with sensible and humane policies that reduce harm, expand treatment options, and adopt evidence-based practices while optimizing the use of scarce resources. The Drug Policy Forum of Hawai‘i envisions a just society where drug laws are grounded in science, compassion, and public health, and where criminalization is reserved for those who pose a genuine danger to public safety.
Some Excellent Resources
- Press Release – Going After Legal Adult Use Cannabis Would Put Federal Government on Wrong Side of History and Science
- Q & A about Hawai’i Gun Permits and Medical Cannabis
- Press Release: With the Passage of Drug Paraphernalia Reform, Hawaiʻi is Poised for Brighter, Healthier Future
- World-renowned Medical Cannabis Researcher Speaks on Oahu at 3 Events This Week!
- Press Release: Drug War Redux, US Attorney-General Embraces the Past as Hawai’i is Poised to Move Forward
Subscribe to our newsletter